Reviews of the 2nd Edition (UK & US)
- Computers in Genealogy Vol. 6 No. 12, December 1999 (Iain Kerr)
"an excellent guide and reference book, which should be part of the bookshelf of any genealogist considering publication of their family history on the Internet"
- DearMYRTLE March 28 2000
"This book is a gem!"
- Full review
- Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter March 22 2000
"I like this book. I would suggest [it] to anyone interested in publishing genealogy information on the Web."
- Full review
- Family Tree Magazine [UK] Vol. 15 No. 7, May 1999 (Eric Probert)
"an ideal companion"
- Library Journal [US], April 1 2000 (Thom Gillespie)
"The writing is exceptionally clear and well-organized."
Reviews of the 1st Edition
- Computers in Genealogy Vol. 6 No. 1, March 1997 (David Squire)
"I wish that [this book] had been available when I began creating my own site."
- Family Tree Magazine [UK] Vol. 13 No. 6, April 1997 (Eric Probert)
"a must for anyone considering making their family history public"
- NGS/CIG Digest, May-June 1997 (George W. Archer)
"This is an excellent, concise and tailored presentation of home page development and tools for the genealogist"
- Western Australian Genealogical Society (Jennifer Lydon)
"With the use of simple language,
diagrams and illustrations of screen displays, Peter has de-mystified publishing on the Internet, and if you are
contemplating your own genealogical web page you will be encouraged by reading this book."